11/11/2007

Naughty Answers!!!

Man comes home, finds
his wife with his friend in bed.


He shoots his friend and kills him.


Wife says :


"If you behave like this, you will lose ALL your friends".


********************************************


A small Boy wrote to Santa Claus, " send me a brother"


Santa wrote back,


" SEND ME YOUR MOTHER"


****************************************


What is the definition of Mistress?

Someone between the Mister and Mattress


***********************************


Husband asks:


"Do u know that the meaning of WIFE
is:


W
ithout
I
nformation
F
ighting
E
very-time

Wife replies:


"
No,...... It means:


W
ith
I
diot
F
or
E
ver !!!"

*****************************************


What's the difference between stress, tension and panic?

Stress is when wife is pregnant,... Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant.


Panic is when
both are pregnant.

****************************************


Grammer Teacher: Do you know the importance of a period?


Kid: Yeah,
once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, dad got a heart attack & our driver run away!

**********************************************************


A young boy asks his Dad :"What is the difference between confident and confidential?


Dad says:
"You are my son, I'm confident about that. Your friend over there, is also my son, that IS confidential.

No comments: